Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fairfield Connecticut Home Inspection

Welcome to AA-MSA Inspection Service's Blog (http://www.aa-msa.com/). I usually find Fairfield County homes to be well maintained. My construction background and 40 odd years of experience have given me a couple of "trained eyes".




I make every inspection an opportunity to dedicate my knowledge of construction defects to the notion of saving my client from the shock of buying a money pit! Sure I'm certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), I'm licensed in three states; I've completed thousands of residential and commercial inspections and Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments. And I'm a trained Indoor Air Quality and Mold Inspector. Oh and yes I have hundreds of hours of training under my belt also. But ... what really motivates me is saving my clients money. Like the home I inspected in Fairfield County last week, 9500 sf of deferred maintenance. It's a nice place to live.... but I wouldn't want to maintain it. Apparently the sellers didn't either. Now, the prospective buyer, my client has an opportunity to decide if he wants to incur the cost (which I estimated for him) of attending to all that deferred maintenance!



ABOUT ME … I'm the Senior Inspector for AA-MSA, Inc. AA-MSA provides structural, mechanical and environmental inspection services in CT, NY and MA. I train our inspectors to look for evidence of deferred maintenance, inadequate construction techniques and inferior building materials and conditions at every inspection. During the past 40 plus years, I've trained hundreds upon hundreds of people and written training and procedural manuals, developed video presentations and helped these people perfect their skill. It's one of the things that I do very well. Helping people realize their potential is nourishment for me. I use my personal experiences to train other people, help my clients and to personally stay sharp. Call me if you are planning a purchase in Fairfield County or anywhere in CT, NY or MA, especially if you were disappointed with the outcome of your last home inspection or are planning a do it yourself project. I can be reached at 1-800-888-8107 x302/303. Never a charge for my thoughts!



· Licensed in CT, NY, MA
· State/Federal Certified for Radon, Asbestos, Lead-paint
· FHA, 203(k) and VA Certified, Plan Reviewer, Consultant
· Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
· Mold and Indoor Air Quality Assessment
· Lead-paint and Asbestos Inspection
· Septic, Soil, Water Analysis
· Construction ManagementExpert testimony

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Driveway Sealcoating NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. These contractors are usually landscaping companies, and they can help you in choosing the right option. You may choose matching blocks that can add appeal to your home but you may also go for contrasts. Best commercial paving company Amarillo

    ReplyDelete